The new Apollo XL can cut materials up to 20mm (3/4”) thick. It cuts cleanly, accurately, without dust and without noise and is the most affordable heavy duty cutter available. Features include:
· 3 x Quick change tool cartridges.
· An integrated laser sight line (all tools share a common cut line).
· An integral counter balance which reduces operator fatigue and leaves hands free for loading material.
· Two production stops, making repeat cuts for production runs quick and accurate.
· Two Quick Stops for added lateral support.
· A full length clamping system, dual clamps on the 250 and 310 models.
· A 5 year guarantee on all parts except blades and cutting wheels and a 20 year guarantee on the cutting head bearings.
The Apollo XL is available in 4 sizes:
•165cm (65”) •210cm (85”) •250cm (100”) •310cm (122”)
· The all new AXL cutting head takes interchangeable tool cartridges and features a fully integrated laser sightline. The four nylon bearings can be changed easily and are covered by a 20 year guarantee.
Two Quick Stops provide extra lateral support at whatever height you require. The Quick Stops can also be used for holding boards at an angle if needed. Additional Quick Stops can be purchased separately if required.
Two squaring adjuster blocks, LH and RH are fitted as standard. The precise screw adjustment provides a permanent and accurate squaring solution. Two squaring adjuster blocks, LH and RH are fitted as standard.
Two production stops LH and RH make repeat cuts for production runs quick and accurate. Additional production stops can be purchased separately if required.
Cutting capabilities as standard:
PVC foam board up to 13mm / Corrugated plastics up to 20mm / Foamboard up to 20mm / Honeycomb board up to 20mm / Most other semi rigid plastics/Magnetic sheet up to 4mm / Aluminium composites up to 4mm / MDF up to 3mm / plus many more.
Cutting capabilities using optional tools:
Aluminium Sheets 1mm / Score and break acrylic up to 6mm / Score and break glass up to 6mm / V-Groove aluminium composites.
Extension kits for all models can be purchased separately. We don’t just extend the squaring arm, we extend the whole machine.
All machines come as standard with a wall mounting bracket. Optional free standing kits can be purchased separately.